Okay..I'm making light of a serious subject..sorry sorry sorry..
Depression is EXTREMELY boring..no wonder people kill themselves,..at least it brightens up a dull day.
I personally, am too optimisic to ever kill myself..i always think tomorrow will be a better day...and i might miss something..
( although is my heart of hearts I'm afraid I'll be forgotten )
thanky for the nice words and even the odd words..
Anyone know any jokes?
35 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I recommend high doses of B Complex 100 vitamins and C Vitamins (at least 500 mg) three times a day with a bit of food.
Your brain will thank you, as will your mental/emotional state... Stress tends to depleat your bodies nutrients, compounding the issues you are trying to cope with.
meander..everything is jokable..everything..
Camie!..I will thank you!..I know I need something
Di giorno, sono inglese; di notte, russo.
It's a very VERY funny play on words. Allow me to explain for those who don't read/speak Italian:
It says: By day, I'm English; by night, Russian. But it also says: By day, I'm English; by night, I snore.
Hysterical, no? Thank you, and good night!
An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years.
On her return, her father cussed her. "Where have ye been all this
time?
Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call!? Can ye
not understand what ye put yer old mum thru?
The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff....dad....I became a prostitute...."
"Ye what!!? Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family."
"OK, dad-- as ye wish. I just came back to give mum this luxurious fur
coat, title deed to a ten bedroom mansion plus a savings certificate for
$5million. For me little brother, this gold Rolex and for ye daddy, the
sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked
outside plus a membership to the country club....(takes a breath)....and an invitation
for ye all to spend New Years Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera, and...."
"Now what was it ye said ye had become?" says dad.
Girl, crying again, "Sniff, sniff....a prostitute dad! Sniff, sniff."
"Oh! Be Jesus! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a
Protestant'. Come here and give yer old man a hug!"
this is cynnie..but blogger and my computer are being a dick
A man walks into a Vets with what appears to be a dead rabbit.
MAN: "oh Doctor, would you take a look at my poor wee rabbit? He's not very well."
VET: "Well, he looks dead to me sir, but put him on the table and I'll examine him."
The vet gives the rabbit a quick examination. It is clearly dead
VET: "I'm afraid your rabbit is dead, sir."
MAN: visibly upset "Oh god no, are you sure? Could you make sure, he is very dear to me. I'd like a second opinion.
VET: "Of course."
The Vet opens the door and in walks a Labrador dog. It sticks it's front paws on the table and has a good sniff at the rabbit.
It finishes and looks at the Vet, shaking it's head sadly.
VET: "There we have it sir, I'm afraid it's is definitely dead."
MAN: crying "Please, please no! I want another opinion!"
The Vet simply sighs and opens the door to let a large tabby cat enter. It jumps onto the table and spends a few minutes sniffing and pawing at the rabbit. It then looks at the Vet and sadly shakes it's head.
VET: "Sir, I'm afraid that is the last word. Your rabbit is dead. Now, about my bill."
MAN: "A bill, what bloody bill?"
VET: "Yes sir, a bill. I wouldn't normally have charged you for anything, but you will need to pay for the lab report and the cat scan!"
Boom and indeed, boom.
that would be too cute..
ls
ok magnesium dhea video should be there ok its funny many hours of stuff i was thinking makeing another one i have been feeling the same way to alone ;; got rid of mega junk but i would like to show you what folks have written to me about your site And may I ad Thank you for sending me This Lovely blog I Suggest to You anyway my wisdom European Style DO Nurture this relationship as Special Kindest Regards Princexxxxxxxxxx; Schloss Vaduz FL..9490- Tel' 41 75
hShe looks adorable and has the soul of a poet. Cheers, xxxx Sounds like a nice girl, you are lucky!
My brother (Bruce) got me to set-up a web site on MySpace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
are some comments from friends of mine do you sometimesfor awhile feel realy good and other times feel blue for no reason or a situation triggers it ? an abrupt chang helps by just doing something off beat the vitamins take awhile to kick in sometimes its thyroid and b12 for women health sugar is bad as wel as white flour the mechanixs of depression can be delt with to end it is to end a conflict keep smiling ok
e
a
;s
Camie is Vitamin Guru for more than yourself, she is my rock for this tarbaby life we lead. I provide the rolling all on my own.
You your own self stepped up for me just a tic ago, though it remains to be seen if the train will still smash me as flat as Wyle E. Coyote.
I would sing you songs, tell bad jokes, provide wise council, whatever you need Cynnie. Just ask.
Who's there?
Scott
Scott who?
Scott nothing to do with you!
Well - makes me laugh but there you go!
Quasimodo walks into a bar.
Bartender - "Yes sure"
Quasi - "Whisky please"
Bartender - "Bells alright?"
Quasi - "Mind your own bloody business!"
I'll stop now before the death threats start.
At times life looks too difficult but we all pass through that in time. Hold on.
Whats special about the dog then, asks the barman.
Its a blacksmith, replies the man.
A blacksmith?
Aye, stick a red hot poker up its arse and it'll make a bolt for that door.
the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs."
> >
> > "Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in
America, we might as well do as the Americans do."
> >
> > Nodding emphatically, the Mother Superior points to a hot dog vendor
and they both walk towards the cart.
> >
> > "Two dogs, please," says one.
> >
> > The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs
in foil and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench
and begin to unwrap their 'dogs'.
> >
> > The Mother Superior is first to open hers. She begins to blush and then,
staring at it for a moment, leans over to the other nun and whispers cautiously,
"What part did you get?"
penis was larger than the shaft.
After 1 year and $180,000, they concluded that the reason that the head
was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.
After the US published the study, the French decided to do their own
study. After $250,000 and 3 years of research, they concluded that the
reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the woman more
pleasure during sex.
Canadians, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study.
After 2 weeks and a cost of around $75.46 and 2 cases of beer, they
concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting
himself in the forehead.
Stunned, the barman walk over and asks him just what the hell the little guy said.
"I'm not sure", says the tough "but it had something to do with a job".
You are a Benevolent Inventor.
personalDNA
about you
You are an Inventor ? iam gee i devote lots to my mate hummmmmmmmmmm
Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.
You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done.
The full spectrum of possibilities in the world intrigues you—you're not limited by pre-conceived notions of how things should be.
Problem-solving is a specialty of yours, owing to your persistence, curiosity, and understanding of how things work.
Your vision allows you to identify what's missing from a given situation, and your creativity allows you to fill in the gaps.
Your awareness of how things function gives you the ability to come up with new uses for common objects.
It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine.
Although understanding details is not difficult for you, you specialize in seeing the bigger picture and don't get caught up in specifics.
You tend to more proactive than reactive—you don't just wait for things to come to you.
You are not a harsh or abrasive person, and you tend to let others take the lead
You're well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.
You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
If you want to be different:
Try applying your creativity to more artistic arenas, and letting your imagination take less practical forms.
how you relate to others
You are Benevolent
You are a great person to interact with—understanding, giving, and trusting—in a word, BENEVOLENT
You don't mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.
Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people's situations before passing any sort of judgment.
You're a good listener, and even better at offering advice.
You're concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you've never met.
Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.
Other people's feelings are important to you, and you're good at mediating disputes.
Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people.
You are not a harsh or abrasive person, and you tend to let others take the lead
You're well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.
You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
If you want to be different:
You spend a lot of time taking care of others, but don't forget to take care of yourself!
Sometimes you can get overcommitted, and when you sacrifice spending time with those close to you, it can make them feel unimportant.
Personal DNA Maps
Here are personalDNA maps that uniquely represent your personality. Mouse over any part of the box or strip to learn more about the traits that the colors represent.
Benevolent Inventor
To add this map to your we
Benevolent Inventor
Some sites (LiveJournal, for instance) do not allow 'script' tags. Users of those sites are welcome to the copy full HTML of their personal DNA maps here.
Your Personality Chart
This chart shows thirteen personality traits. Each bar indicates the percentage of test takers who entered a lower value for that trait than you did. For example, if Confidence is at 80, that means that 80% of people entered lower values for confidence questions than you did. Based on a sample of 30,000 users. Click here to learn more about the traits.
Confidence
Low High 92
Openness
Low High 64
Extroversion
Low High 88
Empathy
Low High 88
Trust in others
Low High 100
Agency
Low High 96
Masculinity
Low High 2
Femininity
Low High 98
Spontaneity
Low High 6
Attention to style
Low High 52
Authoritarianism
Low High 0
Earthy/Imaginative
Imaginative Earthy 32
Aesthetic/Functional
Functional Aesthetic 8
© 2006 ATTAP Technologies Inc™. All Rights Reserved.
About-Press / More attap ideas: Riffs and LifeIO
see you later sweetcheeks!
The doctor says, "Can I help you?"
The bird says, "Yeah, can you get this guy off my ass?"
I stick around to see what mine will bring. I've had some friends who couldn't do it. Sadly, I lost 3 in 2 years when I was younger. I had to go to the morgue to identify poor tormented David. May he be at peace wherever he is...