Bittersweet

I love that word..
it pretty much describes my whole life..
But do you ever think that just living a life ..day by day , no real plans ,no real strategy..but it builds up this huge web, a spider web that you get trapped in?
I love people..
I only want whats best for everyone, I HATE hurting people..but in the end , unwillingness to hurt one person hurts EVERYONE.
I'm not trying to be all mysterious,
I'm just lost and alone and I feel so powerless.

11 Comments:

  1. * (asterisk) said...
    Hey Cyn. Hope you can see a light at the end of the tunnel...
    Anonymous said...
    as much as I hate clichés, “if you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything”.
    Anonymous said...
    Now that last one... how illogical, as Spock would say.
    Anonymous said...
    ACTION HELPS IN THIS TYPE OF THING SITUATION A LONG TERM GOAL OF CHANGE I FOUND FOLLOW WHAT YOUR HEART WANTS AND INTUITIONS I SUGGEST A BOOK BY ELAIN SMITHA DAY BY DAY PASSES IN A SEMI RATHER BOREING LONEY WAY LLIFE IS SHORT AND BEST ENJOYED HAPPY I MYSELF WORKING TO GET OUT
    Anonymous said...
    Change is inevitable. Growth is optional A FAMUOS PHRASE ELAINE SMITHA
    Anonymous said...
    It is interesting to see all the comments, from well-meaning people who have no earthly idea what you are facing. Can you give more information?
    Anonymous said...
    you know Hollywood persnickety ? Post production is always hardest in the industry Then the fun begins,Jeff goldblume maybe your main guy ,It does seam ongoing with you !those others involved in your life a princes you say , I took a look at this lovely Ladies site;
    http://www.cynnpr.blogspot.com/ Being in films like iam for 20 years i thought at first she was an actress! Her presentation plus her professionalism and style . Is she an Actress ? or Entertainer ? your a very lucky fellow ;;; I CUT AND PASTED PART OF EMAIL FROM MIRAMAX MOTION PICTURES ILL SEND PRIVATE KEEP SMILING MAGIC BEGINGS
    Tired Dad said...
    No idea what's going on with you. Surround yourself with friends and loved ones. Then get very VERY drunk. The hangover will be so bad you shan't worry about anything else.
    me said...
    if you need us, we are here. well at weekends anyway! chin up sweetcheeks!
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Cyn,
    Read your site. I think I see a part of what John sees in you. I understand how you feel about your daughter, I love my kids and grandkids to death (and beyond).
    Ron said...
    Cyn --

    If needed, snappy patter and gentle support are readily available...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home